5 Tips To Grow Out Your Hair Really Long
These tips will help you grow out your hair really long.
Growing out your hair really long is a slow and gradual process. If you've ever tried to grow out your hair from a pixie cut, you know that it's not always easy to maintain. It can be frustrating when your hair gets damaged or breaks off and you want the length back in an instant!
Luckily, there are several tips that can help keep your long locks healthy while growing them out. These tips range from general advice on caring for your hair (like washing less often) to more specific hacks like using dry shampoo or deep conditioning treatments every once in awhile. Here are some great ideas that will help build up strength so when you do decide it's time for another change, there won't be much damage left behind!
1. Take marine collagen supplement
Marine collagen is a form of collagen, and it's found in fish and fish oil. Collagen is a protein that helps maintain skin and connective tissue. It also helps promote hair growth by providing the structure your follicles need to do their thing, so taking a marine collagen supplement can help you grow out your hair longer than you would otherwise.
2. Add pearl powder to your diet
Pearl powder is a natural ingredient that helps to promote hair growth and prevent premature greying of hair. It also has been known to improve the complexion, giving you an overall healthy glow.
3. Wash your hair with organic shampoo & conditioner
Shampoo and conditioner should be free of sulfates, parabens, and other harmful chemicals. Organic shampoos and conditioners are best for your hair because they don't contain fragrances or artificial ingredients that can damage your hair and scalp over time.
Organic products are also more likely to be better for the environment because they're made without pesticides or synthetic fertilizers (and they were never tested on animals).
4. Use a silk pillowcase when sleeping
When you sleep, your hair is in a resting state. The silk pillowcases can help keep your hair smooth and shiny by preventing knots and tangles. If you have long hair and sleep on a silk pillowcase, it will reduce the amount of breakage that occurs during sleep.Plus, they are good for your skin! When you wake up in the morning with tight curls or frizzy hair due to tossing and turning throughout the night, it can be annoying. A silk pillowcase keeps its shape even after washing so it won’t cause any discomfort when you rest your head on it at night time again!
5. Protect your hair from the heat, sun, wind, and pool water
- Protect your hair from the sun, wind, and pool water.
- Use a hat when outdoors to protect your hair from the sun.
- Use a scarf or hoodie to protect your hair from the wind when you're out in public.
- Use a swim cap to protect your locks when swimming in chlorinated pools.
- And finally, use a hair dryer with heat settings that range from warm to hot; this will help you dry quickly after getting out of the shower or pool!